Monday, October 5, 2009

Frankie......


so this weekend frankie had a couple of funnies! one, when in the car to visit his gran (who was running late so we didnt' get to see her then) he informed me of the difference between "young girls and old girls" evidently young girls are more frisky and old girls are more laid back and take it easy and enjoy life! now you are probably thinking the same thing i was at that time, so i asked him what he meant by frisky! he said, you know, they like to go out to parties and are into all that relationshiop stuff , blah blah blah, yuck! (hee hee) oh, ok i said, so what age is frisky and what age is not, he said, well the old ladies start to settle down when they are about in their early 40's no 50's and they start to wind down, but gran doesn't really follow that rule, she is more like the younger ones, but mom you are more like the older ones! thanks frank! lol i think part of that came about from when he was on the phone with his gran and she told him she was going to a football game, and he couldn't believe she was into football, so after a minute or two he said to her, ok well i'll let you go so you can get to figuring out what football souviner (sp?) you want, the bobble head or the stadium. lololol!










then this morning, he was watching the movie annie with gracie, it was twords the end as they had watched the majority yesterday before bed, and annie was starting to sing again and he goes, gosh she sings like every 5 minutes! can't she act a little more and sing a little less! i said frankie, that's why it's called a musical, he goes, geesh!


ALSO on the Frankie front, he started taking these writing classes through a program at the highschool for the elementary kids. he completed his first assignment on the first day from the first day, and i must say, even if i am biased, i think it's pretty good!


ALL ABOUT ME by Frankie Toth age 11


I am Frankie Toth

I am creative and imaginary
I wonder about my future, and what God has in store for me
I hear the sound of the rainforest from the radio
I see my future unfold with every passing second
I want to save endangered species before they all disappear into death's grasp
I am creative and imaginary


I pretend I have eternal power and control of time and space continuum
I feel the mountain air on my face and the rocks under my feet
I touch the luxurious fur of the snow leopard with it's golden eyes and beautiful fur
I worry about my future and my family's fate in life
I cry at the sight of pain and despair and the misfortune of others
I am creative and imaginary



I understand that if we don't' change our ways, we will suffer a slow and painful death
I say that Jesus is the way the truth and the light and he is the only way to get to Heaven
I dream of what the future holds for us, as it slowly reveals itself as the days go by
I try to control myself when my sister gets on my nerves
I hope that I'll live long enough to see Jesus come to Earth and sweep us to Heaven

I am Frankie Toth

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Frankie's writing is powerful, interesting and I think pretty good, too! : ) Hope he can continue to develop that talent! I love his description on young ladies and old ladies and don't feel too badly I KNOW I fall in to the old lady category, too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love Frankie's writing!! Excellent. I'm glad you shared it, Angi!

    And "frisky" girls! What a kid!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena