Monday, October 11, 2010

i want cutesy blogs too!

i see/read all these really cute blogs. cute background, fun gadgets and widgets and hoo hahs! in a whiny voice i want all that too....however i am blog retarded! (*btw, i know it may be politically incorrect to use the word retarded, but retarded literally means slow and i am litterally blog slow, so if you take offense, be offended that i am blog slow, not of the word retarded).

i think my favorite blog, my blog of choice if you will, is "the imperfect housewife" she cracks me up. y'all should go and read her blog. i can so relate on so many levels. but she has all these cute little sidebar things if you will and is so funny in her blogs, makes me feel like the wallflower of the blogging world! lol in that effect, i guess she annoys me like the skinny girl that calls herself fat! lol then if you view my friend jill's pictures on her blog, oh boy, i feel like i have hand drawn my pictures! lol then i tried adding music like my friend jenifer (who rarely blogs so i don't feel too terrible about hers vs mine! LOL) and it ended up loud and annoying and now i have to figure out how to get if off there.

i am married to a computer geek, er i mean tech, and i have relied on him for all my computer needs, however i think i did myself a disservice in not learning myself. i have flunked computer 101 i think!
one last thing, does anyone else have issue with uploading pics on here. if i dont' upload them in the order of last first and slide them down like that, it gets all kinds of crazy trying to place them. am i doing something stupid or is that just how it goes and i need to put my big girl panties on and deal with it?

2 comments:

  1. For help with your blog, here is a place with interesting "how-to's"
    http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/

    And about your music...go to your dashboard, click on design. There you will see all the sidebar gadgets you added. Find your playlist one and click edit. Then a box will appear and you can then choose "remove item". That will take care of you tunes!

    As for pictures...yes, that totally annoyed me too. So now I use Windows Live Writer to write my posts in and then publish to Blogger. It's free and easy to set up. It's so much more simple than Blogger and you can move you pictures around a lot more easily.

    I guess I should have just emailed you with all this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i will try "c" all the above! lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena