Thursday, January 6, 2011

didn't mean to burst your bubble

 so in the kids stockings this year, they got some SERIOUS bubble gum. the rest of the year they get sugar free, but at christmas, they get the good stuff, the stuff that can make some serious bubbles, the stuff that you get so addicted to chewing and blowing, you end up with a headache from chewing so much..... well frankie, my brilliant son, whom i love dearly, had one realllllly big bubble.....but .....it popped! at first he would not let me take a picutre of the result, but eventually if i let him blow a new bubble he would let me ......



now my son is allergic to peanutbutter, so there was no using that to get it out. i later learned you can try mayonaise, however luckily it was thin enough, i was able to just scrape it out of his hair! oh my! that kid. he then made me promise not to post on facebook, however he never said anything about my blog......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena