Monday, February 16, 2009

old blogs from my myspace

thought since i actually have blogged in the past, but on myspace, i would transfer them onto here.


August 17, 2008 - Sunday
Savings Bonds
ok, so my kids get savings bonds every year from their grandparents. i know they can't appreciate them now, but those things are how i bought my first 3, yes THREE cars! so i am pleased they get them. fast forward to this week. and by the way, we found a wonderful home for the one beagle and have decided to give the other one a whirl with being just one. ok back on track to the story now. so we went to uncle bill's pet shop to try to find the "pet i cure" thing that files their nails as i am a big wus when it comes to trimming dogs nails, evidently this time we can't find a "as seen on tv" place that has one. so anyway, once again i digress (however you spell it) so we walk in and the kids immediately see this gorgeous brown little dachshund puppy! i immediately fall in love, and ask how much it was (which could lead to a whole other blog) and she said $699. woah! so the kids are begging and i said i do not have $700 to spend on a dog! well they are still whining and so chris and i said ok, you save up half and we will match it, knowing they will never save that up. so they come home and gracie is getting out her money and have her savings bond papers, and said look mom i got it, i said no honey you have to be 18 to cash those, to which she replied, well that doesn't do me any good now! why did we have to get these stupid things! i told her she would appreciate them when she was 18. so fast forward, my mom was taking me and my husband out to eat that night and my friend barb was taking the kids for us, (ok i promise the part you've been waiting for is finally coming) and she leaves with them and calls me back and says so the kids were telling me a bout the dog and about the savings bonds and she said the kids asked her since she was over 18 if she would cash them for them! guess i should have specified THEY needed to be 18 not anyone over 18! ok if you didn't find this funny then i spent too much time leading up to it cuz it was extremely funny when it happened!

July 26, 2008 - Saturday
spin the flip flop
ok i was not sure i was gonna post this, but frankly i want record of it before i forget. so we had some friends over one night and so did the kids. the kids had been outside playing when frankie comes in and declares " i just experienced something that i didn't think would happen until i was 12!!!" to which we all hesitantly replied "and just what was that!" he said " i just got my first kiss!" we said by who and he named the two little girls who were over visiting.well upon further investigation later, it turned out they were playing a version of spin the bottle only it was spin the flip flop! (you use what you got on hand i guess!) whoever the flip flop lands on, you ask a truth or dare question, and it landed on one of the girls and they answered yes they liked him and he said proove it! so she kissed him on the cheek (they are only 10 you know!) and evidently he did the same to the other girl. well needless to say they are not longer allowed to play that game again!

July 26, 2008 - Saturday
Not so sweet anymore
ya, ok so the dogs....not so sweet anymore. i am soooo over the dogs, just like i was over the fish, the hamster, the 2 different bunnies, the 2 kittens, the two batches of sea monkeys, the few plants i tried to grow and now to add to the list the two beagles!!! i think it is quite apparent i was not meant to have anything but children, and sometimes i question God's decision that i am capable for that!

April 15, 2008 - Tuesday
New Arrivals
They're heeeerrrreeee!so we went to the martinsville humane society to get one dog and came home with two. Both beagles, one male, 7 months old named Hunter and one female 1 1/2 yr old named daisy! both are the sweetest things and so far we are not having allergic reactions, so keep your fingers crossed......i am sure they will make for several funny blogs later.

March 25, 2008 - Tuesday
presidential canidate? maybe just a speech writer
here is frankie’s latest writing project, not for goodreasons though, i don’t know all the details but evidently his class was not well behaved. so they all had to write a letter to the class. however frankie did it with the usual frankie flair (i think that could be a new kind of description!) "Dear Classmates, I will make sure the last two months of school will be the best by not being so grumpy like I am, be respectful, be responsible, be kind , follow directions, active listening, won’t talk out loud, partisapate, and be safe,. I will not be snappy to Lucus, and I won’t boss people around . Also, instead of growling at people when I’m mad, I will say"please stop". I’ll make sure that this class, Room 18 will be a safe, kind, and caring classroom and watch and lean Mrs. May with respect. If I, Frankie, can’t do that, then you can call me a monkey’s uncle. I will not fail you, fellow classmates. I repeat, I will not fail you. you’re fellow classmate, Frankie Toth(Christopher) "

March 25, 2008 - Tuesday
A daughter’s love
have to put a gracie story in here, she can be sooo sweet! i had an awful part of the day sunday right before going in to evening services, in fact i went late, and took gracie with me. i had been crying and she was coloring sitting next to me and handed me a folded paper, that said "mom i love you, this is a book mark for your Bible, God is with you, Jeses is with you"
I was so proud of her and it brought so much peace to me! talk about the little children leading the way!

March 12, 2008 - Wednesday
if i had a million dollars
Frankie's subject for his latest written report: if i had a million dollars. "One day I was getting the mail, I saw a decorated letter that said, "congratulations". when i opened the card, balloons of all colers flew out of the card. Confedy shooting at my back. It's like a party in a 12 in by 11 in card! "congratulations", said a voice, "you've just won a million dollars!" Then at the same secont, as I closed the card, I knew what I wanted to buy. I spend half of it, saved the other half, and donate 10% of it to my church., Capital city Baptist. I went to the pet store, Taco Bell, Indianapolis Zoo, Toys r Us, and Italy. I was a mixer of wise and not so wise. I bought a chucuaca (chihuahua), a minicher pincher, a guatar, drums, skate board, suvenirs, and other guy stuff. Then, as all things couldn't get any better, there was the bill, and from then on, my life was misrible.***as spelled by frankie"

February 19, 2008 - Tuesday
my valentine!
i just found the valentine frankie made me for V-Day, he left it for me to find.:

Here is my valentine with eyes of blueish gray,
Cuter than a chihuahua Ole'!
Sweet as ice cream with love and care
If I loose you, i'll be in despair!
From your favorite (and only) son

February 13, 2008 - Wednesday
He just may be
so you never know what frankie stories i'm gonna get from other people. his sunday school teacher informed me that last sunday, she told them they were gonna sing God is so good, to which frankie's reply was, "well he may very well be so good, but i really don't want to sing that" what's a mother to do?

January 9, 2008 - Wednesday
Frankie’s poem
Twas the fright before christmas

Twas the night before christmas at the old witch's house, not a creature was stirring, not even a weremouse.
the witch was asleep in her old creecky bed, though people think that she is dead
the dragon was snoring with firey flames, and the bedhead was in it's dreams.
but soemthing rare that's happening tonite, the hiebernating bats are going to sing "Jingle bell fright"!
it's song can be heard through out the two worlds, or be heard by heibernating squirells,.
so that's all at thee old witch's house and everyone was asleep, even the hibernating weremouse


December 29, 2007 - Saturday
dieting gone too far
ok i usually am posting funny things frankie has done or said, but this one is for my darling daughter. it actually happened before christmas, but just now getting around to putting it on here. from about october till christmas (go figure) we were making an extreme effort in eating healthier (which i plan to go back to after the new year, but lets get honest, not gonna happen over christmas) which meant no real junk food in the house that whole time. i was doing fine, but i realized what a struggle it had been for the kids when gracie's christmas list looked like this....1) nail polish 2)make up 3) chips
atleast it wasnt' chocolate!!!

December 23, 2007 - Sunday
you want me to do what?!
so frankie had a doctor appt, and during this visit, he was asked "do you think you can pee in a cup for me?" to which he laughingly replied "why do you want me to pee in a cup?" she told him so she could look at it to which he again laughed and said "ewww your gross"!!!

November 17, 2007 - Saturday
working moms
ok i just have to say a quick hats off to working moms! i do not know how you do it! i have only been working for almost 2 months and am struggling to get it all done! my brain has reached capacity, it keeps rejecting new info saying it has reached maximum capacity, where can i buy more memory for my brain! and when in the world are you supposed to find time to grocery shop and do laundry! are you kidding me! and i am just working 30 hrs a week, i can't imagine what it is like for those who work 40+!!!
i think it is kinda like parents of one child. they think things are so crazy until they have that second kid and think, my word, i had all the time in the world when i just had one! well i thought things were crazy when i stayed at home, now i think, my word i had all the time in the world to get stuff done then! what was the problem?! oh that's right i had no money to do anything!!!

October 12, 2007 - Friday
out of the mouths of babes
so tell me what YOU would do. my children wanted to ride bikes in the church parking lot next door again, you would think i would learn to just not let them go over there anymore as it usually ends in something i have to write on here! which by the way i do this so i will be better about keeping records to which bring up later and embarrass them. anyway, i digress, i went over too to get some walking in. there was a car there (i forgot it was visitation night) and one of the ladies from church was in there either resting or reading, not sure what but had her window down. frankie kept riding by looking in there. well another church member came into the parking lot and waved me over so i went and we were talking. frankie takes this opportunity to slowly ride by the lady in the car and yell out loud " hey, the ol' hag is sleeping in there!" how many ways can YOU spell mortified!!! cuz i was thinking of quite a few at that moment, i yell at him and he goes "what? she is!" ok first i dont' know where he even heard the word "hag" i can think of some other words he may have heard from some people's mouths, but hag? so needless to say he was made to appologize at church sunday morning which he was terrified to do, but she was luckily very sweet about it and told him she forgave him. i think there was a flaw in God's design, he should not have given children voices until they are 18!!!

October 5, 2007 - Friday
tall tales
my darling little girl, ya right. so our church has an annual cook out/ hay ride, all around fall fun night once a year. we always put the glow sticks on our kids so we can find them whenever we need to. gracie was wearing a red and white top so i said why don't you wear the red glow stick tonite so you can match your shirt, she said, enthusiasticly ok!, so later when the pastor came around talking to us, he said what color do you have gracie, she said "i picked red for jesus' blood". little fibber! and right to pastor! but she would make a good politician, look out it's a little hillary in the making!!! saying what she thinks people want to hear!!! we better get the holy spirit in her quick!!! someone get a baptismal! seriously, pray for the child!

October 3, 2007 - Wednesday
you found what!
ok, so i let the kids play next door in the church parking lot while i fixed dinner the other night. gracie runs back in the house and back out again. i call them home for dinner and they run in faces all aglow, prouder than peacocks! guess what we found!!! they hold up a ziplock bag. i look at this thing inside it, i am trying to figure out what in the world was in this bag and as i look closer at this flat, grey/black thing, i see a little foot and long tail. yup, it was a dead smooshed mouse! so i said "did you touch this?" to which frankie said, just it's foot. i was like go wash your hands with lots of soap. i through the bag in the trash, later my daughter goes in the trash and takes it out, i said what are you doing, to which her reply was that she was taking it in to school for show and tell! i said no, not gonna happen, she keeps walking screaming that i don't care anything about her!! ya, that's a first grade girl, what happens when she is in middle school!! finally i convinced her (after a good idea from my friend kara) that if she took it to school, they would call the health dept on us, to which she finally agreed on the condition that we take a picture of it for her to take into school. then she asked if we could keep it so i said no it has diseases, but she can keep the picture!

September 17, 2007 - Monday
written by frankie Current mood: ditzy
ok the asignment was a writing activity, don't know if they picked their own topic, i am assuming they did. also, this is typed with the exact spelling he used to! pretty funny, this one will definetly go in the memory box, if not the scrapbook album.

"My Favorite Foods"

My favorite foods are tacos and taco saled. The kind of tacos that I like are the chicken and beef tacos which are the original one (but I don't like them with hard shells). The only kind of taco saled I like is the original one. It taste so delicios it makes my taste buns dance like a mirical has happended. But, if you put hotsause on both taco and tacosaled, you'r taste buns would probbly be on fire. The reasone why I like tacos and taco saled is because when I first try those two, it tasted awesome. Like I said before, it tasted so good, it makes my taste bun dance. Here are the top 3 taco and tacosaled makers in my book. My mom, the Taco Bell's staff, and the Wendy's staff. If you touch it (with clean fingers) it feels wet because of the sause on it, but when you just got it, it feels veary hot, like the oven. It looks like tacos mix in with a saled and sometimes chilly mix-up in one. When I want to eat it is 247 (that means 24 hours a day 7 days a week). Where I want to eat it is a Wendy's, Taco Bell, and at home, but theirs more places where I like to eat it. And I can give you a clue or two to who doesn't like both tacos and taco saled. It's a she, Her name starts with a G and her name ryms with lacie. You guessed it. It's my sister, Gracie! EVER sanse I like tacos and tacossaled, she started hating tacos and tacosaled. NOW, sanse gave you my two favorite food that I like, it's time to go and I'll see you on my next draft.
Bie bie.

1 comment:

  1. I like tacosaled too! Very cute. I'm sure you're glad you recorded all these stories!!

    Glad you are blogging, Angi!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena