Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Red Eye Correction

Who in the world gets pink eye when they are 35 yrs old? It's like getting chicken pox as an adult! Well, evidently I do! And isn't pink eye protocol, that you wake up one morning and your eye/s are matted shut? Who has it come on all of a sudden while tearing a seam out of a sleeve? Honestly, if I could have blown my eye as much as I did my nose, I think it could have gotten cleared up. But instead I was resorted to wiping it with a wet wash cloth. However, the good news..... when I went to minute clinic (thank goodness for the invention of minute clinic) she said, don't let anyone eat or drink after you. I said, but I'm the mom, I cook all the meals. She informed me, well have your husband order take out and bring it home to you! I said, can I get a prescription for THAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena