Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 5


So today, I took my friend Barb, to her therapy. She recently had surgery and could not drive. I was happy to get to spend some time with her, and happy that the kids are old enough, that at times I can leave them here while I go run errands. Anyway, after her therapy, we did lunch and some Sam's Club shopping. When I took her home, she showed me she had some long stuffed animal like things that were dog toys. She got a really good deal on them, but her dogs were not interested. So I bought them off her and brought them home to miss. chews alot! She LOVED them. Hunter even got in on the action. At one point it was a tug of war with one dog on each end. Tried to get a picture of THAT but they quit when I moved! So at the end of the day, I was quite exhausted. Evidently so was my baby girl, however she was NOT going to give up her new favorite toy, nor risk someone taking it while she slept. This was how she slept for the next few nights, with whichever one she had with her before bed. Meanwhile, I am constantly walking through the house picking up the "guts" of fluff she keeps ripping out of the them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena